Membership is open on the following basis:
- Any person concerned with survey matters relative to insurance and is an employee of an insurance company or Lloyd’s or is an insurance broker or loss adjuster or is a former insurance industry employee now engaged in undertaking surveys for insurance purposes, is eligible to become a member of the Association.
- Every application for membership shall contain a declaration by the applicant that they wish to become a member of the Association subject to its Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- The Board of directors shall not be required to give their reasons for the rejection of any applicant for membership nor for the refusal to invite renewal of membership. Membership shall be personal and not representative and is not transferable.
Fees and Subscriptions
On election, each member shall pay an annual subscription, this is currently:
All members receive a copy of the monthly magazine Fire & Security Matters (FSM) www.fsmatters.com plus other circulars, reports, notices, etc., on products and other matters which are distributed from time to time, many produced with the co-operation of the Security Industry. An annual Christmas party, with our friends from industry, is provided to members at a reasonable price.
If you feel you are eligible and would like to apply for membership, please apply to join AiS
- Joining or renewing online is quick and easy
- This also allows us to keep your account up to date, making sure you have access to our member’s area
- You can pay in several ways:
- By Debit Card, Credit Card or PayPal (we use PayPal as our payment gateway but don’t worry if you don’t have an account, you can simply use the Guest Checkout option shown here)
- Via online banking (our banking details are provided in your order confirmation email)
- By cheque (our postal address is provided in your order confirmation email)
You will be asked on the next screen if you are a new or returning AiS member
Join or renew AiS membership
*Retired Member Information: Retired members who are 60 years or more old and are no longer working in the industry are reminded that Life Membership is available for a single payment of £50.00